Restricted dispersal and genetic diversity in populations of an endangered montane lizard (Eulamprus leuraensis, Scincidae)
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 886–897, March 2010
How to Cite
DUBEY, S. and SHINE, R. (2010), Restricted dispersal and genetic diversity in populations of an endangered montane lizard (Eulamprus leuraensis, Scincidae). Molecular Ecology, 19: 886–897. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04539.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Received 1 October 2009; revision accepted 29 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!