Geographic parthenogenesis and the common tea-tree stick insect of New Zealand
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1227–1238, March 2010
How to Cite
MORGAN-RICHARDS, M., TREWICK, S. A. and STRINGER, I. A. N. (2010), Geographic parthenogenesis and the common tea-tree stick insect of New Zealand. Molecular Ecology, 19: 1227–1238. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04542.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2010
- Received 3 November 2009; revision received 14 December 2009; accepted 22 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!