Present address: Department of Biosciences, University of Helsinki, 00014 Helsinki, Finland.
FROM THE COVER
Beyond MHC: signals of elevated selection pressure on Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) immune-relevant loci
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1273–1282, April 2010
How to Cite
TONTERI, A., VASEMÄGI, A., LUMME, J. and PRIMMER, C. R. (2010), Beyond MHC: signals of elevated selection pressure on Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) immune-relevant loci. Molecular Ecology, 19: 1273–1282. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04573.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
- Received 12 October 2009; revision received 23 December 2009; accepted 20 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!