Present address: Hopkins Marine Station of Stanford University, 120 Ocean View Blvd, Pacific Grove, CA 93950, USA
Protein expression and genetic structure of the coral Porites lobata in an environmentally extreme Samoan back reef: does host genotype limit phenotypic plasticity?
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1705–1720, April 2010
How to Cite
BARSHIS, D. J., STILLMAN, J. H., GATES, R. D., TOONEN, R. J., SMITH, L. W. and BIRKELAND, C. (2010), Protein expression and genetic structure of the coral Porites lobata in an environmentally extreme Samoan back reef: does host genotype limit phenotypic plasticity?. Molecular Ecology, 19: 1705–1720. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04574.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Received 20 December 2008; revision received 23 November 2009; accepted 27 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!