Population genetic data suggest a role for mosquito-mediated dispersal of West Nile virus across the western United States
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1573–1584, April 2010
How to Cite
VENKATESAN, M. and RASGON, J. L. (2010), Population genetic data suggest a role for mosquito-mediated dispersal of West Nile virus across the western United States. Molecular Ecology, 19: 1573–1584. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04577.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
- Received 5 October 2009; revision received 10 January 2010; accepted 20 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!