Landscape genetics of an endangered lemur (Propithecus tattersalli) within its entire fragmented range
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1606–1621, April 2010
How to Cite
QUÉMÉRÉ, E., CROUAU-ROY, B., RABARIVOLA, C., LOUIS JR, E. E. and CHIKHI, L. (2010), Landscape genetics of an endangered lemur (Propithecus tattersalli) within its entire fragmented range. Molecular Ecology, 19: 1606–1621. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04581.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received 10 April 2009; revision received 19 January 2010; accepted 28 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!