Admixture facilitates adaptation from standing variation in the European aspen (Populus tremula L.), a widespread forest tree
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1638–1650, April 2010
How to Cite
DE CARVALHO, D., INGVARSSON, P. K., JOSEPH, J., SUTER, L., SEDIVY, C., MACAYA-SANZ, D., COTTRELL, J., HEINZE, B., SCHANZER, I. and LEXER, C. (2010), Admixture facilitates adaptation from standing variation in the European aspen (Populus tremula L.), a widespread forest tree. Molecular Ecology, 19: 1638–1650. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04595.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received 19 August 2009; revision received 28 January 2010; accepted 5 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!