Ecology, Wolbachia infection frequency and mode of reproduction in the parasitoid wasp Tetrastichus coeruleus (Hymenoptera: Eulophidae)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1733–1744, April 2010
How to Cite
REUMER, B. M., VAN ALPHEN, J. J. M. and KRAAIJEVELD, K. (2010), Ecology, Wolbachia infection frequency and mode of reproduction in the parasitoid wasp Tetrastichus coeruleus (Hymenoptera: Eulophidae). Molecular Ecology, 19: 1733–1744. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04599.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Received 30 October 2009; revision received 10 February 2010; accepted 18 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!