Ecology, Wolbachia infection frequency and mode of reproduction in the parasitoid wasp Tetrastichus coeruleus (Hymenoptera: Eulophidae)
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1733–1744, April 2010
How to Cite
REUMER, B. M., VAN ALPHEN, J. J. M. and KRAAIJEVELD, K. (2010), Ecology, Wolbachia infection frequency and mode of reproduction in the parasitoid wasp Tetrastichus coeruleus (Hymenoptera: Eulophidae). Molecular Ecology, 19: 1733–1744. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04599.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2010
- Received 30 October 2009; revision received 10 February 2010; accepted 18 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!