Present Address: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Tulane University, 400 Lindy Boggs Center, New Orleans, LA 70118-5698, USA.
Destination-based seed dispersal homogenizes genetic structure of a tropical palm
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1745–1753, April 2010
How to Cite
KARUBIAN, J., SORK, V. L., ROORDA, T., DURÃES, R. and SMITH, T. B. (2010), Destination-based seed dispersal homogenizes genetic structure of a tropical palm. Molecular Ecology, 19: 1745–1753. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04600.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received 17 November 2009; revision received 10 February 2010; accepted 18 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!