Geographic and genetic boundaries of brown bear (Ursus arctos) population in the Caucasus
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1829–1841, May 2010
How to Cite
MURTSKHVALADZE, M., GAVASHELISHVILI, A. and TARKHNISHVILI, D. (2010), Geographic and genetic boundaries of brown bear (Ursus arctos) population in the Caucasus. Molecular Ecology, 19: 1829–1841. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04610.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received 12 October 2009; revision received 22 February 2010; accepted 23 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!