These authors contributed equally to this work.
Multiple autopolyploidizations and range expansion of Allium przewalskianum Regel. (Alliaceae) in the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1691–1704, April 2010
How to Cite
WU, L.-L., CUI, X.-K., MILNE, R. I., SUN, Y.-S. and LIU, J.-Q. (2010), Multiple autopolyploidizations and range expansion of Allium przewalskianum Regel. (Alliaceae) in the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau. Molecular Ecology, 19: 1691–1704. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04613.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received 24 July 2009; revision received 27 January 2010; accepted 5 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!