Female-biased dispersal alone can reduce the occurrence of inbreeding in black grouse (Tetrao tetrix)
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1929–1939, May 2010
How to Cite
LEBIGRE, C., ALATALO, R. V. and SIITARI, H. (2010), Female-biased dispersal alone can reduce the occurrence of inbreeding in black grouse (Tetrao tetrix). Molecular Ecology, 19: 1929–1939. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04614.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received 29 April 2009; revision received 11 February 2010; accepted 21 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!