Phylogeography of Douglas-fir based on mitochondrial and chloroplast DNA sequences: testing hypotheses from the fossil record
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1877–1897, May 2010
How to Cite
GUGGER, P. F., SUGITA, S. and CAVENDER-BARES, J. (2010), Phylogeography of Douglas-fir based on mitochondrial and chloroplast DNA sequences: testing hypotheses from the fossil record. Molecular Ecology, 19: 1877–1897. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04622.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Received 6 December 2009; Revision received 22 February 2010; accepted 3 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!