Present address: Division of Aquatic Ecology & Evolution, Institute of Ecology and Evolution, University of Bern, Baltzerstrasse 6, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland and Eawag Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, Department of Fish Ecology & Evolution, Centre of Ecology, Evolution and Biogeochemistry, Seestrasse 79, CH-6047 Kastanienbaum, Switzerland.
Patterns of morphological changes and hybridization between sympatric whitefish morphs (Coregonus spp.) in a Swiss lake: a role for eutrophication?
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 2152–2167, May 2010
How to Cite
BITTNER, D., EXCOFFIER, L. and LARGIADÈR, C.R. (2010), Patterns of morphological changes and hybridization between sympatric whitefish morphs (Coregonus spp.) in a Swiss lake: a role for eutrophication?. Molecular Ecology, 19: 2152–2167. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04623.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
- Received 27 March 2009; revision received 25 February 2010; accepted 3 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!