Present address: Issei Ohshima, Division of Evolutionary Biology, National Institute for Basic Biology, Okazaki 444-8585, Japan.
Differential introgression causes genealogical discordance in host races of Acrocercops transecta (Insecta: Lepidoptera)
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 2106–2119, May 2010
How to Cite
OHSHIMA, I. and YOSHIZAWA, K. (2010), Differential introgression causes genealogical discordance in host races of Acrocercops transecta (Insecta: Lepidoptera). Molecular Ecology, 19: 2106–2119. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04624.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Received 18 May 2009; revision received 17 February 2010; accepted 01 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!