Loss of genetic integrity correlates with stocking intensity in brook charr (Salvelinus fontinalis)
Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 2025–2037, May 2010
How to Cite
MARIE, A. D., BERNATCHEZ, L. and GARANT, D. (2010), Loss of genetic integrity correlates with stocking intensity in brook charr (Salvelinus fontinalis). Molecular Ecology, 19: 2025–2037. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04628.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
- Received 25 September 2009; revision received 27 February 2010; accepted 3 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!