Did gene family expansions during the Eocene–Oligocene boundary climate cooling play a role in Pooideae adaptation to cool climates?
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 2075–2088, May 2010
How to Cite
SANDVE, S. R. and FJELLHEIM, S. (2010), Did gene family expansions during the Eocene–Oligocene boundary climate cooling play a role in Pooideae adaptation to cool climates?. Molecular Ecology, 19: 2075–2088. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04629.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2010
- Received 22 December 2009; revision received 2 March 2010; accepted 7 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!