Spatial and temporal dynamics of rabies virus variants in big brown bat populations across Canada: footprints of an emerging zoonosis
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010 Crown in the right of Canada
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 2120–2136, May 2010
How to Cite
NADIN-DAVIS, S. A., FENG, Y., MOUSSE, D., WANDELER, A. I. and ARIS-BROSOU, S. (2010), Spatial and temporal dynamics of rabies virus variants in big brown bat populations across Canada: footprints of an emerging zoonosis. Molecular Ecology, 19: 2120–2136. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04630.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
- Received 19 March 2009; revision received 25 February 2010; accepted 8 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!