Population differentiation of sessile oak at the altitudinal front of migration in the French Pyrenees
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 13, pages 2626–2639, July 2010
How to Cite
ALBERTO, F., NIORT, J., DERORY, J., LEPAIS, O., VITALIS, R., GALOP, D. and KREMER, A. (2010), Population differentiation of sessile oak at the altitudinal front of migration in the French Pyrenees. Molecular Ecology, 19: 2626–2639. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04631.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Received 28 October 2009; revision received 23 February 2010; accepted 3 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!