MHC, mate choice and heterozygote advantage in a wild social primate
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 2545–2561, June 2010
How to Cite
HUCHARD, E., KNAPP, L. A., WANG, J., RAYMOND, M. and COWLISHAW, G. (2010), MHC, mate choice and heterozygote advantage in a wild social primate. Molecular Ecology, 19: 2545–2561. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04644.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Received 15 July 2009; revision received 18 March 2010; accepted 22 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!