The concept of population in clonal organisms: mosaics of temporally colonized patches are forming highly diverse meadows of Zostera marina in Brittany
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 2394–2407, June 2010
How to Cite
BECHELER, R., DIEKMANN, O., HILY, C., MOALIC, Y. and ARNAUD-HAOND, S. (2010), The concept of population in clonal organisms: mosaics of temporally colonized patches are forming highly diverse meadows of Zostera marina in Brittany. Molecular Ecology, 19: 2394–2407. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04649.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Received 9 December 2009; revision received 22 March 2010; accepted 29 March 2010
Vol. 23, Issue 11, 2886, Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!