Bayesian analysis of molecular variance in pyrosequences quantifies population genetic structure across the genome of Lycaeides butterflies
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 2455–2473, June 2010
How to Cite
GOMPERT, Z., FORISTER, M. L., FORDYCE, J. A., NICE, C. C., WILLIAMSON, R. J. and ALEX BUERKLE, C. (2010), Bayesian analysis of molecular variance in pyrosequences quantifies population genetic structure across the genome of Lycaeides butterflies. Molecular Ecology, 19: 2455–2473. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04666.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Received 16 October 2009; revision received 13 January 2010; accepted 3 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!