Ecological divergence in the presence of gene flow in two closely related Oryza species (Oryza rufipogon and O. nivara)
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 2439–2454, June 2010
How to Cite
ZHENG, X.-M. and GE, S. (2010), Ecological divergence in the presence of gene flow in two closely related Oryza species (Oryza rufipogon and O. nivara). Molecular Ecology, 19: 2439–2454. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04674.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Received 12 February 2010; revision received 13 April 2010; accepted 16 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!