Genetic effective size, Ne, tracks density in a small freshwater cyprinid, Pecos bluntnose shiner (Notropis simus pecosensis)
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 14, pages 2832–2844, July 2010
How to Cite
OSBORNE, M. J., DAVENPORT, S. R., HOAGSTROM, C. W. and TURNER, T. F. (2010), Genetic effective size, Ne, tracks density in a small freshwater cyprinid, Pecos bluntnose shiner (Notropis simus pecosensis). Molecular Ecology, 19: 2832–2844. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04695.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Received 23 December 2009; revision received 29 April 2010; accepted 30 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!