These authors contributed equally and share the first authorship.
Microsatellites reveal origin and genetic diversity of Eurasian invasions by one of the world’s most notorious marine invader, Mnemiopsis leidyi (Ctenophora)
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 13, pages 2690–2699, July 2010
How to Cite
REUSCH, T. B. H., BOLTE, S., SPARWEL, M., MOSS, A. G. and JAVIDPOUR, J. (2010), Microsatellites reveal origin and genetic diversity of Eurasian invasions by one of the world’s most notorious marine invader, Mnemiopsis leidyi (Ctenophora). Molecular Ecology, 19: 2690–2699. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04701.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Received 10 February 2010; revision received 4 May 2010; accepted 4 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!