Pleistocene climatic cycling drives intra-specific diversification in the intermediate horseshoe bat (Rhinolophus affinis) in Southern China
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 13, pages 2754–2769, July 2010
How to Cite
MAO, X. G., ZHU, G. J., ZHANG, S. and ROSSITER, S. J. (2010), Pleistocene climatic cycling drives intra-specific diversification in the intermediate horseshoe bat (Rhinolophus affinis) in Southern China. Molecular Ecology, 19: 2754–2769. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04704.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Received 4 August 2009; revision received 5 May 2010; accepted 11 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!