Gene movement and genetic association with regional climate gradients in California valley oak (Quercus lobata Née) in the face of climate change
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE ON LANDSCAPE GENETICS
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 3806–3823, September 2010
How to Cite
SORK, V. L., DAVIS, F. W., WESTFALL, R., FLINT, A., IKEGAMI, M., WANG, H. and GRIVET, D. (2010), Gene movement and genetic association with regional climate gradients in California valley oak (Quercus lobata Née) in the face of climate change. Molecular Ecology, 19: 3806–3823. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04726.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2010
- Received 28 January 2010; revision received 19 May 2010; accepted 19 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!