Phylogeographic structure of Hippophae tibetana (Elaeagnaceae) highlights the highest microrefugia and the rapid uplift of the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 14, pages 2964–2979, July 2010
How to Cite
WANG, H., QIONG, L., SUN, K., LU, F., WANG, Y., SONG, Z., WU, Q., CHEN, J. and ZHANG, W. (2010), Phylogeographic structure of Hippophae tibetana (Elaeagnaceae) highlights the highest microrefugia and the rapid uplift of the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau. Molecular Ecology, 19: 2964–2979. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04729.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Received 4 February 2010; revision received 18 May 2010; accepted 21 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!