Selection for a dominant oncogene and large male size as a risk factor for melanoma in the Xiphophorus animal model
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 3114–3123, August 2010
How to Cite
FERNANDEZ, A. A. and BOWSER, P. R. (2010), Selection for a dominant oncogene and large male size as a risk factor for melanoma in the Xiphophorus animal model. Molecular Ecology, 19: 3114–3123. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04738.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
- Received 1 March 2010; revision received 14 April 2010; accepted 27 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!