Genetic evidence for high propagule pressure and long-distance dispersal in monk parakeet (Myiopsitta monachus) invasive populations
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 3336–3350, August 2010
How to Cite
Da SILVA, A. G., EBERHARD, J. R., WRIGHT, T. F., AVERY, M. L. and RUSSELLO, M. A. (2010), Genetic evidence for high propagule pressure and long-distance dispersal in monk parakeet (Myiopsitta monachus) invasive populations. Molecular Ecology, 19: 3336–3350. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04749.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Received 16 February 2010; revision received 27 May 2010; accepted 3 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!