both authors contributed equally.
Parallel habitat specialization within the wolf spider genus Hogna from the Galápagos
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 4029–4045, September 2010
How to Cite
DE BUSSCHERE, C., HENDRICKX, F., VAN BELLEGHEM, S. M., BACKELJAU, T., LENS, L. and BAERT, L. (2010), Parallel habitat specialization within the wolf spider genus Hogna from the Galápagos. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4029–4045. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04758.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Received 9 February 2010; revision received 20 May 2010; accepted 27 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!