Nucleotide diversity patterns of local adaptation at drought-related candidate genes in wild tomatoes
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 4144–4154, October 2010
How to Cite
XIA, H., CAMUS-KULANDAIVELU, L., STEPHAN, W., TELLIER, A. and ZHANG, Z. (2010), Nucleotide diversity patterns of local adaptation at drought-related candidate genes in wild tomatoes. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4144–4154. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04762.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2010
- Received 21 August 2009; revision received 7 June 2010; accepted 11 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!