Present address: Department of Forest Resources and Environmental Conservation, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 304 Cheatham Hall, Blacksburg, VA 24061, USA.
Postglacial history of a widespread conifer produces inverse clines in selective neutrality tests
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 3857–3864, September 2010
How to Cite
HOLLIDAY, J. A., YUEN, M., RITLAND, K. and AITKEN, S. N. (2010), Postglacial history of a widespread conifer produces inverse clines in selective neutrality tests. Molecular Ecology, 19: 3857–3864. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04767.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2010
- Received 22 September 2009; revision received 5 May 2010; accepted 8 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!