These authors contributed equally.M
A novel assessment of population structure and gene flow in grey wolf populations of the Northern Rocky Mountains of the United States
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 4412–4427, October 2010
How to Cite
VONHOLDT, B. M., STAHLER, D. R., BANGS, E. E., SMITH, D. W., JIMENEZ, M. D., MACK, C. M., NIEMEYER, C. C., POLLINGER, J. P. and WAYNE, R. K. (2010), A novel assessment of population structure and gene flow in grey wolf populations of the Northern Rocky Mountains of the United States. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4412–4427. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04769.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Received 19 February 2010; revision revised 20 May 2010; accepted 21 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!