Present address: City College of New York, Biology department-Marshak building, 160 convent avenue, New York, 10031 NY, USA.
Endosymbiont metacommunities, mtDNA diversity and the evolution of the Bemisia tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) species complex
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 4365–4376, October 2010
How to Cite
GUEGUEN, G., VAVRE, F., GNANKINE, O., PETERSCHMITT, M., CHARIF, D., CHIEL, E., GOTTLIEB, Y., GHANIM, M., ZCHORI-FEIN, E. and FLEURY, F. (2010), Endosymbiont metacommunities, mtDNA diversity and the evolution of the Bemisia tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) species complex. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4365–4376. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04775.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received 1 March 2010; revision revised 3 May 2010; accepted 4 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!