Slatkin’s Paradox: when direct observation and realized gene flow disagree. A case study in Ficus
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 4441–4453, October 2010
How to Cite
YU, H., NASON, J. D., GE, X. and ZENG, J. (2010), Slatkin’s Paradox: when direct observation and realized gene flow disagree. A case study in Ficus. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4441–4453. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04777.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Received 29 July 2009; revision received 30 April 2010; accepted 4 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!