Present address: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA.
Distinguishing between population bottleneck and population subdivision by a Bayesian model choice procedure
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 4648–4660, November 2010
How to Cite
PETER, B. M., WEGMANN, D. and EXCOFFIER, L. (2010), Distinguishing between population bottleneck and population subdivision by a Bayesian model choice procedure. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4648–4660. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04783.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Received 18 December 2009; revision revised 4 June 2010; accepted 22 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!