The discordance of diversification: evolution in the tropical-montane frogs of the Eastern Arc Mountains of Tanzania
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 4046–4060, September 2010
How to Cite
LAWSON, L. P. (2010), The discordance of diversification: evolution in the tropical-montane frogs of the Eastern Arc Mountains of Tanzania. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4046–4060. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04788.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Received 14 April 2010; revision revised 24 June 2010; accepted 27 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!