Present address: Department of Ichthyology, Academy of Natural Sciences, 1900 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA.
Colonization and/or mitochondrial selective sweeps across the North Atlantic intertidal assemblage revealed by multi-taxa approximate Bayesian computation
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 4505–4519, October 2010
How to Cite
ILVES, K. L., HUANG, W., WARES, J. P. and HICKERSON, M. J. (2010), Colonization and/or mitochondrial selective sweeps across the North Atlantic intertidal assemblage revealed by multi-taxa approximate Bayesian computation. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4505–4519. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04790.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Received 22 March 2010; revision received 20 May 2010; accepted 4 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!