Our colleague and friend Professor Roberto Marco passed away June 27th, 2008. This paper, his last contribution to Space Biology, is affectionately dedicated to his memory.
Spaceflight-related suboptimal conditions can accentuate the altered gravity response of Drosophila transcriptome
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 4255–4264, October 2010
How to Cite
HERRANZ, R., BENGURÍA, A., LAVÁN, D. A., LÓPEZ-VIDRIERO, I., GASSET, G., JAVIER MEDINA, F., Van LOON, J. J. W. A. and MARCO, R. (2010), Spaceflight-related suboptimal conditions can accentuate the altered gravity response of Drosophila transcriptome. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4255–4264. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04795.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Received 16 December 2009; revision received 19 May 2010; accepted 21 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!