Present address: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 USA.
Patterns of differential introgression in a salamander hybrid zone: inferences from genetic data and ecological niche modelling
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 4265–4282, October 2010
How to Cite
CHATFIELD, M. W. H., KOZAK, K. H., FITZPATRICK, B. M. and TUCKER, P. K. (2010), Patterns of differential introgression in a salamander hybrid zone: inferences from genetic data and ecological niche modelling. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4265–4282. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04796.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Received 8 October 2009; revision received 14 June 2010; accepted 15 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!