Present address: Institut de Ciències del Mar CSIC, Passeig Maritim de la Barceloneta 37-49, E-08003, Barcelona, Spain.
Fine-scale genetic structure and inferences on population biology in the threatened Mediterranean red coral, Corallium rubrum
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 4204–4216, October 2010
How to Cite
LEDOUX, J.-B., GARRABOU, J., BIANCHIMANI, O., DRAP, P., FÉRAL, J.-P. and AURELLE, D. (2010), Fine-scale genetic structure and inferences on population biology in the threatened Mediterranean red coral, Corallium rubrum. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4204–4216. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04814.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Received 6 May 2010; revision received 22 July 2010; accepted 26 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!