The maintenance of disparate levels of clonality, genetic diversity and genetic differentiation in disjunct subspecies of the rare Banksia ionthocarpa
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2010
© 2010 This work is the property of the Government of Western Australia
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 4217–4227, October 2010
How to Cite
MILLAR, M. A., BYRNE, M. and COATES, D. J. (2010), The maintenance of disparate levels of clonality, genetic diversity and genetic differentiation in disjunct subspecies of the rare Banksia ionthocarpa. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4217–4227. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04817.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2010
- Received 8 October 2009; revision received 23 July 2010; accepted 23 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!