Landscape genetics of the key African acacia species Senegalia mellifera (Vahl)– the importance of the Kenyan Rift Valley
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 23, pages 5126–5139, December 2010
How to Cite
RUIZ GUAJARDO, J. C., SCHNABEL, A., ENNOS, R., PREUSS, S., OTERO-ARNAIZ, A. and STONE, G. (2010), Landscape genetics of the key African acacia species Senegalia mellifera (Vahl)– the importance of the Kenyan Rift Valley. Molecular Ecology, 19: 5126–5139. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04833.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 24 August 2009; revision received 19 July 2010; accepted 20 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!