Range-wide distribution of genetic diversity in the North American tree Juglans cinerea: a product of range shifts, not ecological marginality or recent population decline
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 22, pages 4876–4891, November 2010
How to Cite
HOBAN, S. M., BORKOWSKI, D. S., BROSI, S. L., McCLEARY, T. S., THOMPSON, L. M., McLACHLAN, J. S., PEREIRA, M. A., SCHLARBAUM, S. E. and ROMERO-SEVERSON, J. (2010), Range-wide distribution of genetic diversity in the North American tree Juglans cinerea: a product of range shifts, not ecological marginality or recent population decline. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4876–4891. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04834.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Received 13 March 2010; revision received 5 August 2010; accepted 9 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!