Invasion genetics of the Ciona intestinalis species complex: from regional endemism to global homogeneity
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 4678–4694, November 2010
How to Cite
ZHAN, A., MACISAAC, H. J. and CRISTESCU, M. E. (2010), Invasion genetics of the Ciona intestinalis species complex: from regional endemism to global homogeneity. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4678–4694. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04837.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Received 13 June 2010; revision received 16 August 2010; accepted 22 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!