Present address: Department of Farm Animal Health, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University, Yalelaan 7, 3584 CL Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Seasonal effects and fine-scale population dynamics of Aedes taeniorhynchus, a major disease vector in the Galapagos Islands
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 4491–4504, October 2010
How to Cite
BATAILLE, A., CUNNINGHAM, A. A., CRUZ, M., CEDENO, V. and GOODMAN, S. J. (2010), Seasonal effects and fine-scale population dynamics of Aedes taeniorhynchus, a major disease vector in the Galapagos Islands. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4491–4504. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04843.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Received 30 May 2010; revision received 9 August 2010; accepted 21 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!