Present address: Department of Population Biology, Institute of Vertebrate Biology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Studenec 122, 675 02 Koněšín, Czech Republic.
Range-wide population genetic structure of the European bitterling (Rhodeus amarus) based on microsatellite and mitochondrial DNA analysis
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 4708–4722, November 2010
How to Cite
BRYJA, J., SMITH, C., KONEČNÝ, A. and REICHARD, M. (2010), Range-wide population genetic structure of the European bitterling (Rhodeus amarus) based on microsatellite and mitochondrial DNA analysis. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4708–4722. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04844.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2010
- Received 16 November 2009; revision received 19 August 2010; accepted 25 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!