Islands of water in a sea of dry land: hydrological regime predicts genetic diversity and dispersal in a widespread fish from Australia’s arid zone, the golden perch (Macquaria ambigua)
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 4723–4737, November 2010
How to Cite
FAULKS, L. K., GILLIGAN, D. M. and BEHEREGARAY, L. B. (2010), Islands of water in a sea of dry land: hydrological regime predicts genetic diversity and dispersal in a widespread fish from Australia’s arid zone, the golden perch (Macquaria ambigua). Molecular Ecology, 19: 4723–4737. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04848.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Received 19 October 2009; revision received 23 July 2010; accepted 1 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!